Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
INDIA, 18+ only. Time – 00:01 18/11/21 to 23:59 01/12/21.
•Participants need to buy a Hisense product to be eligible for the Tier 1 and Tier 2 prizes.
• Participants will have to find out the dates/figures “1121” or “2111” anywhere in their surroundings.
• It can be on a receipt, phone number, license plate number, birth date, card number, etc.
• They will have to take a picture of it and post it on social media tagging Hisense, with the hashtag # TooBigToMiss
Participants need to have a public Instagram account. Facebook users have to upload the photo on Hisense India’s Facebook page. Twitter users have to tweet the image. On all platforms, the given hashtag – #Toobigtomiss should be used.
• Hisense will select one lucky winner for Tier 01 and multiple winners for Tier 02 prizes.
• Tier 01 Prize: The lucky winner will get a chance to win tickets to the opening match of the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar.
• Tier 02 Prize: Winners selected will stand a chance to win exciting 55 4K Hisense TVs.
Note: Retaining purchase receipts is mandatory. Internet access and a valid email address/Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account etc are required.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of India aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents, and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary.
Please retain an itemized receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize
. Internet access and a valid email address and Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter account are required.
Enter between 12 AM IST on the 18 November 2021 and 11:59 IST on the 1 December 2021 inclusive.
- Purchase a HiSense product, visit https://www.hisense-india.com/ and upload a photo of the receipt stating the purchased Hisense product and evidence of the purchase date within the Promotion Period featuring at least either ‘11/21’ or ‘Nov 21’
- Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @hisenseindiaofficial and upload a photo featuring ‘1121’ or ‘Nov21’ and include the hashtag #winwithhisense.
- Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), follow @Hisense_IND and tweet a photo featuring ‘1121’ or ‘Nov21’and include the hashtag #winwithhisense.
- Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), go to Hisense’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HisenseIndiaOfficial/ and upload a photo featuring ‘1121’ or ‘Nov21’ underneath the promotional post.
- You must keep your profile on a public setting and continue to follow the @hisenseindiaofficial / Hisense_IND / Hisense – Facebook account for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. One itemized receipt per entry receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time, but be within the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
There will be a total of 6 winners.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
A. 1 winner will stand a chance to fly to Qatar to watch the opening match of the world cup. Visa cost to be borne by the winner.
B.5 winners will get a 4k Hisense Television. TV prize will come with standard 1 year warranty.
Provisional winners will be contacted via the [email address provided on entry]/[social media account used to enter]. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
A. are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
B. contain any content that is offensive, harmful , objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
C. contains or refers to any unauthorized third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos, and/or trademarks;
D.promotes any political agenda.
8. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
9. The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
A. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
B. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
C. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Disposable, or Mailinator.
D. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries, and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
E. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
F. Disqualify entries that, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
10.The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element for another of equal or greater value.
11. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery, or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/ of Hisense India.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. , and Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
Hisense India Private Limited, Studio 101, IHDP, Plat No-7 , Sector `17, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India – 201301.